Tuesday, August 28, 2007




Oh, no! I crashed my beautiful car!!!! AAHHH!!!

Don't ever say you have never done something or it just might happen. Twice! Until this week I have never gotten a ticket. On the way to the doctor a few days ago I got a speeding ticket. And today Cara, Cole and I were on our way to Lisa's Birthday lunch at Chili's. Traffic got backed up for some reason. Who knows? And a fun little teenage girl,not paying attention, slammed on her brakes. Needless to say, I could not stop. The girl jumped out of Her car and started apologizing. She was to young to know that I was the one that was going to have to pay. Of course I got the ticket. Luckily we are all OK. Cara and I are just a little sore. Cole was just excited to see the fire truck. Monica came to our rescue. She made us all laugh. She told us that my van looked like a Taco. We thought it was funny, because we were all very hungry. It was 110 degrees outside. But it felt like 120. I was drenched in sweat. We all sat in Monica's vehicle and waited out the "ticket giving process." The air bags did not deploy so my van was not safe to drive. We then went to lunch at Paradise Bakery. Why does a chocolate chip cookie always make you feel better? I was really holding up well until I got home then I broke down and cried.


It looks like a taco!

7 comments:

Webb Family said...

I'm so sorry that you had a bad day! I thought I saw you in a different car. Was that you & did you get your hair cut?

Crazymamaof6 said...

wow huge bummer! hope it all gets taken care of quickly and painlessly!

Monica said...

Someday in the future. You'll look back on these pictures and laugh and remember your young adventurous life!We always say we could have fun doing anything! Now we've proved it! We can say "We could have fun in a car accident!" And did!
Love you Mindy!

Crystal Star said...

Mindy,
It is way worse than I pictured. I does look like a taco! Do you need help with Cole's preschool driving?
So fun to see your blog!
Crystal

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I agree with Monica, we CAN have fun doing anything!!!!!! It's a gift we have or something. Is that wrong to have fun during a car accident?

Megan said...

I was just blog hopping and landed on your blog. I am new to blogging. I'm so sorry about your car crash. That is so frustrating. But cookies do always make everything better.

Anonymous said...

No Comment....completely speachless. Kinda got the herbie look going on there Mind!