Last Night the Mall that is 1 mile from our house opened. We all went over for the celebration. We parked and took the trolley from our car to the Mall. They had all sorts of entertainment. The kids loved the circus people and enjoyed the singing and dancing. I felt like a kid at Disneyland. I was so excited to see everything. The night ended with a fireworks show set to Music from ET, Star Wars and America the beautiful.
Madison has been visiting for a few days. Bree is in Heaven. They have had so much fun together.
This man is tall!!!! The kids thought it was so funny when He grabbed our camera and took our picture.
We met the Housley and Steele Families at the mall for a night of fun.
And I thought my legs were long!
There were models all over showing off the clothes from all the different stores. This Model was especially sparkly.
The new children's area was a hit.
Abby had fun watching the fireworks.
3 comments:
It looks like so much fun!!! Mike feels the same way as Jon about the mall! I'm so excited and it will even be better when it actually cools off around here.
Hide the credit cards and the check book JP!
That was so fun. May favorite was the circus guys! Or should I say girl. How do they walk on those things with all those people around??
Post a Comment