Have you ever had a blood blister on the bottom of your foot before? I have had one for a few days and it kills. Jon was sick of me complaining so He decided to operate. He soaked my foot for a while and then he filed the bottom. For a while I thought it was awesome . It was the best pedicure I have ever had. Then the pain. He stuck a needle into it. I thought I was going to die. It was the worst. Bree thought it was a funny situation so she ran to grab the camera (notice the nice photo). In the end Jon couldn't get to the blood blister it was to deep. I will just be hobbling around for a few more days. Thought you would enjoy this. Hey it's Halloween time, I had to think of something gory to share.
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Ouch!
Have you ever had a blood blister on the bottom of your foot before? I have had one for a few days and it kills. Jon was sick of me complaining so He decided to operate. He soaked my foot for a while and then he filed the bottom. For a while I thought it was awesome . It was the best pedicure I have ever had. Then the pain. He stuck a needle into it. I thought I was going to die. It was the worst. Bree thought it was a funny situation so she ran to grab the camera (notice the nice photo). In the end Jon couldn't get to the blood blister it was to deep. I will just be hobbling around for a few more days. Thought you would enjoy this. Hey it's Halloween time, I had to think of something gory to share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What is up with the feet in the family. Mom loves to pick at stuff, and I bet she saw this pic and was jealous that she wasn't someone involved with Dr. Brothers glasses. Jeanna has foot surgery on Tues. Pray for her. Love ya
Jon
Too bad he couldn't find the problem, now you have to have surgery!! I'll take care of you though. I have two realy nice canes you can use!!
Post a Comment