
Today we carved our pumpkins. I was thinking the triangle eyes and noses would be perfect. Then I found a pumpkin carving kit that I bought last year. Four hours later we were done. We had a really fun time together. Cole's pumpkin was a pirate of course. Not just a pirate but a pirate skull. Bree's was a Cosmo Kitty. Riley's is called Hot Head. And Kade's is the Ripper. Our pumpkins got the first place ribbon at the ward Halloween party. The award was a giant pumpkin pie. I guess the mess was worth it.
4 comments:
What a fun family activity! I have not done that in a long time. You have had a busy week!
Oh ya you looked awesome tonight, loved the costume!!
Man you guys real know how to carve up some orange! Way cool...they look spooky to me.
Uncle Jon
They turned out so cute!! I mean scary!! hehe
We loved the pumkins you carved. All of you did an awesome job. We miss seeing you. This blog is the great. At least we get to see current pictures of our wonderful family. We love you tons.
Grandma and grandpa
Post a Comment