

The day after Thanksgiving is of course called Black Friday! Cara, Monica and I decided to fight and I mean fight the crowds. We started at 5 A.M. We lined up with hundreds of other target shoppers and waited for 6 A.M. to come. I have to say that winter arrived that morning. We were freezing. But of course, as it always is with us three, we found ways to be entertained. When We were finally let in the doors it was pure pandemonium. Monica said, "Mindy it looks like people are going for the $3 DVDs, go and look." So I squeezed in and came back with armfuls of great movies. We also put things into our carts that we didn't even know what they were. But everyone was grabbing them so they must have been a good deal, right? And Cara was just inching along minding Her own business when a crazy man hit Her in the head with an electronic keyboard. He didn't even say sorry. We risked our lives ya know.
We really didn't need anything but we sure had a lot of fun.
We started running out of steam so we stopped for breakfast at Paradise Bakery. We went shopping again but we were glassy eyed and slap happy. The combination of to much turkey and getting up so early.
We started running out of steam so we stopped for breakfast at Paradise Bakery. We went shopping again but we were glassy eyed and slap happy. The combination of to much turkey and getting up so early.


4 comments:
Wow, that looks like fun. Mike and I tryed to go to a couple stores in Richfield. We thought 7:00 AM would be early enough. We were wrong. All of the deals were gone by then. I geuss we should follow your leed next time and go at 5:00 AM. Looks like you got some great stuff and had a great time. :)
Dianna
The one time I did this my mom & I went but didn't get up early enough. Smart girls and looks like you had a blast!!!
I'm in next year, if you can handle one more crazy lady. When my sister doesn't come into town, I just can't recruit anyone to go. Mike went with me once and has never offered again. Hmmm. Looks like you got some good deals, but you better tell Monica's boys not to look at your post!
Hi Friend!
I smiled across the chapel today thinking...You are such a neat person! I so enjoy being around your positive energy! I, too, would like to be "in" on the crazy Friday morning next year!!!!! You guys always make "things" so soo FUN!
Have a great week,
Aimee
Post a Comment