Saturday, November 3, 2007

Happy Halloween


Spider (Web) Man!




We had a great Halloween. Partying non-stop for three days. We had the Patton's party on Monday. The ward party on Tuesday and 4 class parties on Wednesday day. On Halloween night we were exhausted we we down our street and half way down the next before coming home and going to bed. We had to miss the Steele's fun party because we were just to worn out. Jon and I represented Asia with the Geisha and Sumo. It was so funny when Jon would sit down. All we could see was the top of His head sticking out. Riley was a spider web. We found this cool hat in Ruidoso. Kade was an Indian. He chose this because Indians don't have to wear shoes. Bree and Cole were pirates. Coles dreadlocks looked more like a Cher wig by the end of all the parties. We all had a great time.
And the Sumo said, "Peek a boo".

8 comments:

Dianna said...

Holy crap Mindy!!!! You guys are awesome. You guys are hilarious. It looks like you had an awesome halloween. Tell jon that if he doesn't start running more he might end up really looking like that.

Webb Family said...

It was so fun seeing you guys at the parties! We sure missed you at the Steele's we were so tired by the end of the night.

Dave&Lana said...

What amazing costumes. You all looked great. We would have loved to have had you come trick or treating at our door.
We were wondering if Jon had to bind his ankles to make them look so small compared to the rest of his body.
Love,
Grandma and Grandpa

Lisa said...

I love all the pictures on your blog. And I love your favorite things list. It cracked me up, especially the Neil Diamond line. I'm on the other side of that vote! I am with you on Billy Joel, though. You know he's my favorite!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I can't help but laugh out loud when I see you two toghether! Jon always cracks me up!

Crystal Star said...

Jon's costume.. too funny. His height makes it even better. Did you practice from our bookclub book- music, dance, how to pour him tea? So great. Thanks for sharing!

Crystal Star said...

MINDY-
I just tagged you. Check out my blogs to read the rules. The only thing is it may be harder for you & Cara with your list of things about you that you have already made. You'll have to really give divulge:)
Crystal

The Ogden's said...

what a good sport jp is ! I have tears in my eyes from laughing, and I didn't even get to see it in person.

Jeanna