My dad picked us up at Mike's and took us home. We were only able to stay in Richfield for one night. Bree has never had so much attention. She was on cloud nine entertaining her Grandpa, Her Grandma, Uncle Ryan and I. I wish we could have spent more time in Richfield. I did get to see my Grandma Ogden and Aunt Beverly. It was so good to see them. We had lunch together and spent time catching up.Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Center of Attention!
My dad picked us up at Mike's and took us home. We were only able to stay in Richfield for one night. Bree has never had so much attention. She was on cloud nine entertaining her Grandpa, Her Grandma, Uncle Ryan and I. I wish we could have spent more time in Richfield. I did get to see my Grandma Ogden and Aunt Beverly. It was so good to see them. We had lunch together and spent time catching up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment