Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween!

It's amazing how fast time can go by. We have been busy being busy. This year for Halloween Kade was an Iron Chef. Bree was a fairy. And Cole was Rocky. Riley had a meeting in conjunction with Stake Conference so he was a Deacon for Halloween. We had a great time. This year I was sick so Jon and I didn't dress up. There's always next year.
Watching the kids count, sort and trade candy, took me back in time. I loved doing that. Let's just hope the candy disappears faster than mine use to. I would try and stretch the candy until Christmas. Bree and Cole spent a good two hours after the ward party with their candy. I learned that Bree is the sweet tooth in the family. She prefers sugar candy and we all prefer chocolate. Everyone was willing to trade with Bree. She scored this year!!!



1 comment:

Christi said...

Very creative! I love the boxer! Don't you love all the sorting and trading that goes on for days after?