
Lee,Aimee, Me, Lori, Cara, Monica, Traci, Michelle, Angie
I had a fabulous trip with the girls from book club. We went on a 4 day cruise to Ensenada Mexico in June. I relaxed and ate lots of food. We danced the night away every night. One night Cara and I were so excited to dance and everyone else was people watching. We decided to start our own dance. Cara was dancing all the way to the club and I was laughing so hard that I doubled over then fell on the floor. It took me a while to get up. I was happy that everyone else was oblivious. So embarrassing. It was a blast. I think I laughed the whole entire time. A smile never left my face. My favorite was when we would tell people(when they asked)that we were with our book club and we had 35 kids between the 9 of us.
One of my favorite things we did was look at every single person on that ship as we tried to decide what character he/she would be in our book. (Twilight) "Is that Edward?" "Could that be Jasper?" "The werewolf is following us again!" I about lost it when Michelle and I were standing in line at the boats safety drill and we were tired and bored and Michelle said, " Behind you to the right, is the perfect Emmett." We started laughing so hard. There was never a dull moment. We were having fun even when we were bored. It was priceless.
I had a fabulous trip with the girls from book club. We went on a 4 day cruise to Ensenada Mexico in June. I relaxed and ate lots of food. We danced the night away every night. One night Cara and I were so excited to dance and everyone else was people watching. We decided to start our own dance. Cara was dancing all the way to the club and I was laughing so hard that I doubled over then fell on the floor. It took me a while to get up. I was happy that everyone else was oblivious. So embarrassing. It was a blast. I think I laughed the whole entire time. A smile never left my face. My favorite was when we would tell people(when they asked)that we were with our book club and we had 35 kids between the 9 of us.
One of my favorite things we did was look at every single person on that ship as we tried to decide what character he/she would be in our book. (Twilight) "Is that Edward?" "Could that be Jasper?" "The werewolf is following us again!" I about lost it when Michelle and I were standing in line at the boats safety drill and we were tired and bored and Michelle said, " Behind you to the right, is the perfect Emmett." We started laughing so hard. There was never a dull moment. We were having fun even when we were bored. It was priceless.
No comments:
Post a Comment