Monday, June 25, 2007
The Start
I am extremely excited to start my blog. I want to be able to look back and remember the minutes that go by so quickly in my life. And for those of you who care, you can read the exciting and not so exciting minutes of my life. Thanks to my good friend Cara I now officially have a blog site. I grew up with a mom who was religious at keeping a journal, and a dad who absolutely loves history and especially family history. Even though my life is busy I also feel a need to write down events, moments and especially people who are a big part of my life. So here's to blogging. I'm giving it a try!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so excited for you! Happy blogging!
YA!!! I'm so happy you started a blog. Can't wait to see what your cute family is up to.
Post a Comment