Sunday, September 30, 2007

A Little Culture. A lot of Fun!


For 4 Wednesdays in Sept. Monica and I attended Art Masterpiece classes and the Phoenix Art Museum. It was amazing. I felt like I was back in my college classes again, but loving it. We learned tons about all kinds of artists and art pieces. We were taught by well trained Docents who volunteer for the museum. I will be the "Art Masterpiece Mom" for Riley and Bree's classes this year. That means I will go into each of their classes one time a month for 1 hour each time and teach them about an artist and art piece. We usually play games and do an art project. And of course a treat, even if we end up having french bread just because the artist was from France. It's so much fun.

1 comment:

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

you look HOT!!!!!! I bet you girls were the prettiest girls at that museum!!!