Thursday, September 27, 2007

We're FAMOUS.......?

Well not really, but my kids think we are. They were excited that we were in the Tribune last week. Check in out. http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/97769 We had a blast painting our tiles at the school. However, it would have been a little better if the camera wasn't in our face for most of the time. Ohh the price you pay for fame!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are famous....Wow! Can I have your autograph?

Webb Family said...

How exciting! Mindy you look so serious working on your tile. I know why they picked you your beautiful!!!

Lisa said...

I heard about this from Aimee. Apparently the camera guy couldn't get enought of you! Next time don't look so freaking gorgeous!

Lisa said...

I heard about this from Aimee. Apparently the camera guy couldn't get enought of you! Next time don't look so freaking gorgeous!

Lisa said...

I heard about this from Aimee. Apparently the camera guy couldn't get enought of you! Next time don't look so freaking gorgeous!