

Is this the Medicine Cabinet? No, it's just the side of Jon's bed. He was down all week with the flu. He went on the Oceanography trip with Riley to California for 3 days and caught the disease that everyone else on their bus had. A bad virus!! I'm sure He will really appreciate that I took His picture and posted it on my blog. I told him to look at it every now and then and it will help him to remain grateful for feeling good. You know your really sick when all you have to look forward to is "People's Court". I have never seen Jon so sick. He still has a bad cough but He gets better everyday. Cole has it now and Riley is just getting better. We are praying the rest of us stay healthy. Lysol is my friend!!!
2 comments:
I'm glad he is feeling better. This was Cassidy this week. This virus thing is BAD news! I hope I don't get it.
wow. You don't even want to see Marden's supplement collection! I'm glad you're all getting better. I spent two weeks with strep--no fun!
Post a Comment