Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Something to do on a RAINY DAY!

I remember playing with these balloonies when I was young.

The kids played all day with their dollar store toys.

Saturday was kind of cold and rainy. Jon was still sick and the kids were climbing the walls. I told them if they deep cleaned the house I would take them to the dollar store. They started cleaning like mad. I have never seen them clean so fast and good. I should've thought this up sooner. They had a blast picking out their loot. Then we came home and messed up the house with all of the toys they got. Oh well, it was worth the fun.

3 comments:

Tami said...

That's the secret! I've got to try it. I can totally afford the dollar store.

Britta said...

That dollar store-you'd think the kids were in heaven! Any time my kids earn one dollar, they want to go. It's amazing how easy it can be to get the kids cleaning. We hope you are all feeling better.

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I am going to have to use this idea. Great idea and those bubbles look so fun. Abby just learned how to blow a bubble with gum. So cute. I bet she would love these!