Monday, March 24, 2008

Fun in the Mexican Sun!

The Anderson's and Steele's invited us to come to Mexico with them over spring break. It was the first time the kids and I had been to Rocky Point and Jon hadn't been there since high school. It was amazing. We stayed in the most beautiful condo, at a resort right on the beach. It was incredibly relaxing! Chris dragged all the kids on the banana boat. When I asked Kade what his favorite part of the trip was he said that was it. But, he never wants to do that again. Funny! They got tipped off several times and because it's only March, the water was sooooooo cold.

Jon puts sunscreen on just to go and get the mail. He burns really easy. The first and only thing he bought was this hat on the beach. What's up with the Corona band? I made him take it off.
Cole and Abby show off our beautiful view of the sea and swimming pools.
We ate breakfast on the patio. What a gorgeous view!

2 comments:

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

Yep that was pretty fun!!! You took way better pictures than I did. I may have to steal a few.

The Ogden's said...

Looks like you guys had great fun. Man, bet you got some good tans for summer.