Monday, March 24, 2008

Uncle Ryan's Visit!

Ryan came to stay with us March 3rd - March 8th. We had a wonderful time. We went to movies, shopping, the Temple and of course, if you figured it out from the photos, we went to the zoo. We rented the bike carriage. And we were a bigger spectacle than the animals. Everyone stared at us. It was so much fun. My stomach hurt from laughing so hard. When we started the emergency brake was on and we didn't know. We got a huge work-out going up the first hill. Finally we figured it out and we really enjoyed cruising around the zoo. We saw almost the whole zoo in 45 minutes. Cole enjoyed waving to the people as we passed. It was hilarious.



Ryan and I have the longest legs ever. Maybe that's why people were looking at us weird at the zoo. The funniest thing happened when we went shopping. Ryan needed jeans, bad. He only had one pair that he owned before His mission. And He has the same problem as I do when looking for jeans, THE LENGTH! We walked into American Eagle and asked the clerk if they had any jeans in Extra long. She asked," For men or women? And then we said, "BOTH". The clerk got a kick out of that. We both lucked out and actually found some jeans. Amazing! We got a good laugh. Thanks for the fun visit Ryan. Come again soon!

1 comment:

RYAN OGDEN said...

thanks so much for letting me come down there! I had so much fun! I miss you all so much! I cant wait for my next trip! I LOVE THE PACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!