Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ear Piercing

Our next stop was Vegas. My mom, Bree and I traveled to the Rowle's Residence. We had so much fun. The first thing on the agenda, ear piercing. Brianna and Madison have been planning this for some time. When it came right down to it they were so nervous. We flipped a coin and Maddie got to go first. She was really having a hard time so I bribed Bree and she took the bait.



Much happier now that its over!

1 comment:

Tami said...

How fun for Bree. Dani can't wait to get hers pierced. She has to wait til her cousin turns 12 in August. They are so close that it would kill Britt if Dani got her pierced before her. I might get my ears pierced too. I'm not sure. I'm totally scared. I going to wait until Angela wants her ear pierced.