
On Wed. May 14
th Cole had his end of the year program for preschool. They did such a great job. It was called "Sweet Land of Liberty". They started out with the Preamble of the Constitution. I couldn't believe how the all memorized it. They sang a bunch of patriotic songs in between famous American
quotes. Cole memorized Nathan Hale's, "I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country." During Miss Becky talk Cole and his friend Jake were playing in the chalk on the board behind them. Jake
rubbed his hands all over Cole's cheeks. It's hard to tell from this picture but when they turned around Cole looked like a ghost. It was so funny. Cole really enjoyed preschool. Miss Becky is wonderful.

1 comment:
Apologies to the Pace family from Jake's family. It really was pretty funny though.
Post a Comment