Kade turned ten on May 14th. We celebrated his birthday along with his friend Max, who turned 10 on May 10th. The two of them love basketball so we had a basketball party. They played a million games of speed. They also swam and played American Idol Karaoke on PlayStation. It was tons of fun. They wanted their Junior Suns basketball photo on the cake. Their friends all wanted a piece of the cake with the picture on it. Kade ate his face and Max ate his face, of course. But, Brianna wasn't to excited to get Kade's feet.


I can't believe he is 10. Where do the years go?
7 comments:
What a fun party & you always have the cutest cakes!
You've got to post that video of Cole at preK graduation. I still crack up when I remember how he looked when he turned around.
Mindy, Somehow I came across your blog. It looks like things are doing really well for your family. We live just outside of Vegas. I am not sure that I am ready for it to get hot yet, but it's better than that freezing cold, right??! Well, I just wanted to drop and line and say hi. If you are ever bored, my email is jennmarshalljm@gmail.com Have a great one! Cute blog! Jennifer (Player) Marshall :)
I LOVE THE PACE FAMILY SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe he is 10 either! Where does the time go?
Happy Birthday Kade. WE love you
Grandma and Grandpa Ogden.
Happy Birthday Kade Pace. Sorry we are a little late on the blog. We love ya buddy. Congrats. Get anything fun for your birthday?
Post a Comment