Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Christmas a Second Time!

We had Christmas a second time with Grandpa and Grandma Ogden and all of the Ogden cousins. It was so much fun.
When I was young my mom always gave my sister and I twiner everything, but they were always a different color so we wouldn't get them mixed up. My mom carried on the tradition giving Madison and Bree twiner everything. They loved their matching mittens and caps.


We spent most of our holiday putting puzzles together. These four puzzles given to us by Aunt Janet were 500 pieces each. There was a summer, fall, winter and spring puzzle. Hey, whats Jon's head doing in the picture. He didn't help us at all. He spent His time playing with the Rubik Cube and the Wii with Riley and Kade. It was so relaxing.
This is the before picture of the puzzle I tackled on my own. Well I guess I had a little help. Thanks Riley and Kade! 1000 pieces!
TA DA!



2 comments:

Tami said...

My mom did the twiner thing too. It was fun. I also got blue and Lisa got pink. It must be fun to see traditions carry on from generation to generation.
Our family loves to do puzzles too. Jim is right in the middle of making it.

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I love all the pictures and now know you are a true blogger! Taking before and after pictures of puzzles makes you as a pro!!