Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Our Trip to Utah!


On the way to Utah I practiced taking pictures of the beautiful scenery with my new camara. It's such a beautiful ride. It's Our tradition to stop at Glen Canyon Dam and do 100 jumping jacks.

3 comments:

Crystal Star said...

I love that tradition. We always get out, but I'm going to start that with the kids. They won't ever forget it and will probably do it with their kids!

Are you headed up north this summer? We always do Hatch. We should coordinate the trip and you show me your hometown!

Tami said...

I love the picture with your kids look at the damn. I love their silhouettes. That's a cool picture. I love the pictures of the snow in the desert. We don't get to see snow much. It's a beautiful picture. Thanks for sharing.

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

It is so pretty but I don't remember doing jumping jacks when we went what was that all about?! I guess I couldn't do jumping jacks anyway so that's ok that we forgot!