
No, I didn't drop off the face of the earth. Now the Christmas season is over I can start to blog again. I have really missed it. We had a fun and busy holiday season. Here's just a few things that made our December one to remember.

We got the chance to bring home Sugar, Kade's class pet! We made a gingerbread house for family night. Cole had the cutest pre-school program at Miss Becky's house.

3 comments:
I love that you guys have fun traditions like jumping jacks! I love the cute pictures of Cole & his class! I still remember my brother jumping up & down when we got our first video game!
Let's face it: our guys will always be the back row guys. That's where Jake would prefer. I always was front and center because of my shortness, but I thought it was because I was so talented :)
HA!
Cole is so CUTE!
Post a Comment