"One of these kids is doing their own thing. One of these kids is not the same." You guessed it, Cole was sad that I wouldn't let him bring his hard boiled, colored, easter eggs to church with us.
Hey mindy, i just figured out this whole blogging thing and i remembered you had sent out your blog address on your christmas card(which is still hanging on our front door) so i thought i'd have a look. We miss you guys. my blog address is porterjule.blogspot.com but beware, i'm no good at blogging. luv ya, julie porter
Today Cole got a balloon at Chick-fil-a. On the way into Wal-mart He accidently let go of it and we watched it disappear into the sky. He was sad for about one second then He said,"That's OK Mom, Jesus can have that one." I think He has been thinking about Jesus a lot lately.
“We do not remember days, we remember moments. The richness of life lies in memories we have forgotten.” Cesare Pavese
4 comments:
Hope you had a great EASTER!!! Darling kiddos
Love ya
What cute kiddos! I'm so happy to hear you guys had so much fun in Rocky Pt. I love Mexico!
Way to go Tooker! I know how that is with eggs and church. I wanna take eggs to church with me sometimes too. Glad you guys had a great Easter.
Hey mindy,
i just figured out this whole blogging thing and i remembered you had sent out your blog address on your christmas card(which is still hanging on our front door) so i thought i'd have a look. We miss you guys. my blog address is porterjule.blogspot.com but beware, i'm no good at blogging.
luv ya, julie porter
Post a Comment