Friday, October 31, 2008

Big Rock Candy Mountain Bike Ride


Our favorite thing we did while in Utah was the bike ride down the Big Rock Candy Mountain Canyon. I was loving the leaves. I haven't had the chance to go home in the Fall for a long time. It was so beautiful. We hooked Cole to my bike and everyone else had their own. Jon wanted to run so he got a head start. The trail winds through the canyon next to the Sevier river. Mike, Dianna, Wade, Kingston, Riley, Kade, Brianna, Cole, My Mom, Ryan, Jon and I had a very fun day!


The kids thought it was great to have Grandma Ogden come along. Mike was having a hard time with his boys. It was cracking me up. Wade did not want to sit down. He kept peeking his head up to look at everyone.

"Oh, the buzzing of the bees and the licorice trees". The Big Rock Candy Mountain is a mountain that looks like marshmallow cream and carmel were poured all over it.

No comments: