
This Halloween the force was with us!

Cole is Obi Wan of course! Brianna is a witch. Kade is a class clown(for reals). Riley is Voldemort.

The whole month of October Cole has been telling his friends about me being Princess Leia for Halloween. I waited until the day before to throw a costume together. It was worth it to see his face as I came in the room firing my Storm Trooper Gun.
6 comments:
Mindy- what is that dress you have on ?!?
Mindy, you are brilliant! What a great Leia getup... Cole's face had to be as good as Christmas. =)
Love the outfits! Man We thought we stepped into the star wars trilogy there for a moment. Our new blog address is
jonandjeanna.blogspot.com
Go Mindy! You look awesome.
Even if I had long hair, I could never pull off the buns. I'd have to wrap my hair around bagels or something!
The boots are great! How fun!
You are the best Mom ever!!!!!
Post a Comment